- About Us
Family Law Services
Probate, Wills and Elderly Care
- Our Prices
- Contact us
Wright Solicitors wish to take this opportunity to reassure all contacts, clients, present and future, that we remain fully operational and open for business.
We are committed in providing legal services to the local community in both Dudley and Bewdley and surrounding areas and will be doing our utmost to ensure that this continues during these unprecedented times.
Over the last six months, we have invested heavily in a case management and phone system which enables us to work on your matters remotely and be accessible as and when you need during business hours.
At Wright Solicitors, excellent client service underpins all that we do and we will continue to ensure that this remains our priority in these uncertain times.
We are continuing to consider Government advice to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and contacts and as a result, we wish to make you clear of the following measures that we shall be taking across our offices:
1. You will be able to contact us as normal by way of telephone on 01384 255344 or 01299 402741.
2. You will be able to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or on the individual e-mails of members of staff, if you have these already.
3. We will be able to offer and conduct meetings over video or telephone conference in place of face to face meetings to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff to minimise social contact in accordance with Government advice.
4. Any payments that need to be made can be dealt with by way of bank transfer or payments over the telephone to minimise the handling of cash and social contact.
5. All staff and visitors to our offices must wash or sanitise their hands on arrival.
6. We are not shaking hands to minimise contact.
7. Our offices and in particular the communal arears are being cleaned regularly and antibacterial products are available for the cleaning of work spaces.
8. All staff who show symptoms of Covid-19 or where a member of their household has those symptoms will be self isolating in accordance with Government advice.
9. We have also cancelled our attendance at external events.
We would like to reassure you that we will continue to work on all matters with the same high level of standard and service that we always have as we adapt our operations to deal with these challenging times.
We will of course continue to consider guidance issued by the Government and will keep you updated of any changes which may arise.
We thank you for your continued support and understanding.
18th March 2020